Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A new jersey for all Patriots fans collections

As I was scrolling through instagram the other day I found, what I believe to be, one of the coolest creative projects that I have ever seen. Above pictured is a Patriots crossever Tom Brady hockey sweater. These jerseys are created by Ben and can be found at @SportsStitches or at his personal instagram @mrhockey929.
Pretty Cool, Right? And thats not where the creativity ends. As a Bruins and HUGE Bergy fan too, I really loved the Patriots x Bruins mashup created below.

@SportsStitches has a much wider variety of Boston gear and even some other non Boston teams. Give this account a look and impress all of your friends with the coolest jersey in the group.

Follow me on twitter: @nicseeley12

No comments:

Post a Comment